Join author and occasional misanthrope Juliette Miranda for bourbon-soaked personal stories and celebrity interviews. From misadventures working in the music industry, dating disasters and an incautious life with “her guy,” Juliette knocks back 30 minutes of relatable, revealing, and comically real stories. She occasionally invites top comedians, actors, and musicians to join her and share their own stories about life and more. Every episode is paired with a short bourbon review, because all good stories should come with a side of booze.
- Excellent audio quality
- Highly engaging stories
- Great storytelling style
- Variety of tone
- Funny but also can be very emotional
- You really get to know the recurring “characters”
- Bourbon reviews feel disjointed from main content*
- Celebrity interviews don’t fit with regular episode style*
- Vulgarity/ Debauchery
- Some stories can get quite graphic
*Segments are no longer part of current episode format.